Circle of Redemption by Shauna Allen, Janet Nash, and Susan C. Muller

Circle of RedemptionCircle of Redemption by Shauna Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

For Dan, Friday the 13th brings a harrowing ordeal... and a life-changing surprise. For Cade, it might mean the end of his once happy marriage if he and his wife can't learn to love each other all over again. For Dr. Travis Rhodes, the pain of his beloved wife's sudden death is added to when he's served divorce papers and learns that she had been having an affair. A year later, a second chance at love presents itself... but is he ready to take it?

First off, I want to say thank you to Shauna for allowing me to get my hands on an ARC. You're awesome, lady!

Oh, my my my... I don't think I've been put through the emotional ringer like this while reading any story before. You know a writer has talent when they can get you attached to their characters right from the beginning. I love that the men became connected through Dan's pocket watch, which obviously came to them at the right time and for a reason. Each of their stories are utterly gut-wrenching and still incredibly beautiful. The horrors and trauma of war are very real and kudos to the ladies for expressing this so well. You've done the men and women who serve their countries proud!

If you know anyone who has been in the armed forces, or a family member of theirs, please recommend this book to them. You'll never regret it.
xx



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts