Kids Corner: Pinky Doodle Bug by Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino

Pinky Doodle BugPinky Doodle Bug by Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reading this book through much younger eyes, I'm sure that it would've been one of my favourites as a kid 20+ years ago. It's likely to be a favourite for yours now.

The illustrations are captivating and absolutely stunning. They're bright, unique and bound to bring a smile to your face, no matter how old you are. I love the message about creativity here too. Pinky has a lot of enthusiasm and she learns to use it constructively - all the parents say, "Amen!". She's definitely a character kids are going to relate to.

If you're looking for a fun book with a great lesson for your young ones, this is worth your time. Elizabeth, thank you so much for spreading joy!


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts