Endre (The Elsker Saga #2) by S.T. Bende

Endre (The Elsker Saga #2)Endre by S.T. Bende
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"I'm marrying my best friend today."

After reading Elsker, I was desperate for more of Ull and Kristia and Endre did not let me down. There was humour, danger, more heart-stopping moments with Ull and a beautiful wedding you'll never forget. Just make sure you have a box of tissues nearby for the happy tears!

Endre (Norwegian for 'change') turned out to be an incredibly apt title for this book. Kristia is about to make the transition from mortal woman to Goddess of Winter and she's coming to understand exactly what that means for her. You won't believe what her preparation for immortality involves and for the record, I'm very glad I wasn't in her shoes.

It's time for her to say 'I do' to Ull but before that happens, they have a few concerns to deal with... mainly his over-protectiveness. The others? Skadi (once Ull's intended) shows up in Cardiff in a last ditch attempt to win over her man and a mysterious enemy (Loki?) continues to threaten Kristia in her dreams. You didn't expect them to have an easy journey to the altar, did you?

If you haven't read Elsker yet, go do yourself a favour and check it out. This series is absolute perfection and it's not often that I give a piece of my heart away.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts