Smittened (Misfit Brides of Bliss #2.5) by Jamie Farrell

SmittenedSmittened by Jamie Farrell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dahlia Mallard is determined save her ice cream shop by getting country music superstar Billy Brenton to attend her risqué flavor-tasting event. But the closest she can get to Billy is his drummer, the womanizing Mikey Diamond. The more she gets to know Mikey, the more she wants to save him from his bad boy ways. When he discovers she’s using him to get to Billy, will she still be able to have her ice cream and eat it too?

___________________________________________________


Yep, this is why Ms. Farrell is one of my new favorite authors! I couldn't help but love every one of the characters and it sets up the next story in the Misfit Brides of Bliss series very nicely indeed. Of all the novellas in the Snowy Days, Steamy Nights anthology, this was probably the only one that left me wanting more and I'll definitely be reading on to find out what happens with Will and his lady.

And Dahlia's ice cream... oh, wow! If you're a foodie like I am, you'll be straight off to Baskin-Robbins for a fix.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts