The Silencer (The Family Creed #5) by Shauna Allen



Blind rage. Cold-hearted violence. These are my mistresses.
I’m not the man they believe me to be. I’ve contented myself with surviving. Thriving on the blood of my sport. A mere shell of a man since my twin sister was ripped from my life more than a decade ago with no sign, no trace, no clues, and no closure. Half of my soul was torn from my body in the blink of an eye, leaving me to flail in the wind as I grapple with the brutal aftermath.
The only beacon of hope, the only light that has ever shone in my dismal world, has been Eden Montes—my sister’s best friend. The one girl I could never have, but have always wanted. She’s just as fractured as I am, a broken little bird, and yet she wants to fix me.
Me.
A man one breath away from breaking beyond repair.
Can we find our way? Even as my sister’s case finally finds closure? Will it be enough for both of us to find our way out of the darkness? Because the darkness is all I know, it’s where I live.
My name is Silas Creed.
I am The Silencer.


_________________________________________________________


The Silencer (The Family Creed, #5)The Silencer by Shauna Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just when you think the series couldn't be improved upon, Shauna proves you wrong! We've been waiting for Silas' part of the Creed tale with bated breath and much like the man himself, it's stunning and raw.

Prepare yourself for an emotional conclusion and a few surprises along the way. As you'd expect, this is the most intense of the Creed stories so be sure to have a box of tissues close by.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts